AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Beth
First Class & Fancy Free, I'm High Society. So High Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite.
Beth

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 11/04/2008
• I-POD : Clandestins

CONTACTS...
...& DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS:

Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Avr - 14:36

Crueth forever Rolling Eyes I love you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Avr - 14:54

Sublime vidéo I love you
Limite on dirait que les scènes ont été faite sur mesure pour Degrassi !
Barbie
★ Lil Cupcake Princess ☆ A Chaotic & Beautiful Wonderland.
Barbie

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 04/12/2008

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Avr - 15:06

Ouaiis ! Elodie comme d'habitude, CAAANON !
Cruz
Sex Bomb and Wheels ² : I'm your main target come and help me ignite ow
Cruz

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 17/04/2008
• I-POD : Haunted - Evanescence

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyMar 13 Avr - 13:47

Je me lasse pas de la vidéo ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r48I1u8uxDU
Beth
First Class & Fancy Free, I'm High Society. So High Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite.
Beth

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyMer 21 Avr - 16:27

Tu te lasses pas de Chloé, vilain garçon !
Cruz
Sex Bomb and Wheels ² : I'm your main target come and help me ignite ow
Cruz

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 17/04/2008
• I-POD : Haunted - Evanescence

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 22 Avr - 22:23

C'est de Beth que je me lasse pas (a)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r48I1u8uxDU
Charlie
Perfect Like A Diamond Princess :: I'm just a little Bossy.
Charlie

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 02/05/2008
• I-POD : Bossy - Lindsay Lohan
• HUMEUR : Exécrable. Vous vous attendiez à quoi ? Lesbienne, peut-être ?

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyDim 17 Aoû - 13:31

MAJ
Craig
...They Tried to Make Me go to Rehab, I Wont Go, Go, Go...
Craig

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 13/04/2008

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyMar 19 Aoû - 4:04

Spoiler:

Je peux pas m'empêcher de les trouver beaux les raisons belles (j'ai tout le lu mais je me souviens de post sympa comme la première fois de Cruz mais ce couple reste quand même dingue j'ai envie qu'ils soient ensembles mais c'est pas logique enfin je sais pas si vous comprenez
Beth
Beth

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Sep - 19:28

Cruz I love you

Oui oui on te comprend Craiguounet ... y'a pas plus beau couple à Degrassi What a Face
Charlie
Perfect Like A Diamond Princess :: I'm just a little Bossy.
Charlie

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 02/05/2008
• I-POD : Bossy - Lindsay Lohan
• HUMEUR : Exécrable. Vous vous attendiez à quoi ? Lesbienne, peut-être ?

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Sep - 19:29

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine <3
Barbie
★ Lil Cupcake Princess ☆ A Chaotic & Beautiful Wonderland.
Barbie

• A EMMÉNAGÉ LE : 04/12/2008

CONTACTS...

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 16:12

eveque
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.   Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist. - Page 2 Empty

Cruz & Beth = Crueth Intentions The Fanclub - What you can't have, you can't resist.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2